[CentOS] Mysql 5.6, Centos 7 and errno: 24 - Too many open files

Wed Apr 29 12:58:52 UTC 2015
Johan Kooijman <mail at johankooijman.com>

Gotz,

This is due to systemd, it overrules your settings. Add a file to systemd
config fixes it:

[root at mysql2 ~]# cat /etc/systemd/system/mariadb.service.d/limits.conf
[Service]
LimitNOFILE=10000
LimitMEMLOCK=10000