[CentOS] Where's My CD/DVD?

Steve Atkins fsradio at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 19:45:13 UTC 2015

Afraid I'm new enough at this I'm still in the learning curve.
I re-booted into a previous kernel version and now the CD/DVD is on the
list (under computer) but properties reveal "unknown" for every area.
Seems strange because it knew all about the Asus drive when I first
installed the system.
So, if you don't mind, I'm ready to learn something else; how to
manually mount the drive (still a bit gun shy).

Thank you