[CentOS] please block user

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 26 19:11:20 UTC 2015

On 08/26/15 13:11, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> On Wed, August 26, 2015 12:55 pm, James A. Peltier wrote:
<<>>

something no one seems to have mentioned, so i will..

loverhearts.com is a single page that seems to do nothing. and there is
nothing in page source to do anything.

validator.w3.org shows 1 error and 1 warning showing that page was
poorly written.

so the only harm is spam, which i now have going to my Junk folder.

so, to all of you, i pass along a much more loving 'love' link;

  http://lovehearts.com

enjoy.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.