[CentOS] please block user

Alice Wonder alice at domblogger.net
Thu Aug 27 18:00:45 UTC 2015

On 08/27/2015 10:56 AM, g wrote:

> On 08/27/15 12:12, Alice Wonder wrote:
>> On 08/27/2015 08:58 AM, g wrote:
>>> On 08/27/15 09:31, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>>> <>

>>> .
>>> i seriously doubt it.
>>>
>>> several of the responses could not have been from a fat 47 yo guy.
>>
>> Whoever he is, is using both valid SPF records and DKIM signatures,
>> they've figured out using those reduces spam score on some systems.
>>
> .
> as i wrote;
>
>     several of the responses could not have been from a fat 47 yo guy.
>
> the responses were too quick. no fat 47 yog could have enough photos
> to respond to request that i made.

Okay, um, I have done some work related to that industry - never for a
company that spams.

For about $10 you can buy photosets, usually of Eastern European models,
with hundreds of photos in different settings.

So no, the photos are most certainly not an indication of who you were
communicating with.

But enough off-topic. Those kind of e-mails should only be sent to
people who specifically opt-in to receive them. That's the bottom line.