[CentOS] please block user

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 27 18:21:34 UTC 2015

On 08/27/15 13:00, Alice Wonder wrote:

> On 08/27/2015 10:56 AM, g wrote:

>>> Whoever he is, is using both valid SPF records and DKIM signatures,
>>> they've figured out using those reduces spam score on some systems.
>>>
>> .
>> as i wrote;
>>
>>     several of the responses could not have been from a fat 47 yo guy.
>>
>> the responses were too quick. no fat 47 yog could have enough photos
>> to respond to request that i made.
>

> Okay, um, I have done some work related to that industry - never for a
> company that spams.

.
i will be polite and not ask what company. :-)

> For about $10 you can buy photosets, usually of Eastern European models,
> with hundreds of photos in different settings.

.
yes, i have seen them. but i believe, why should i pay for what i can see
for free and live.

> So no, the photos are most certainly not an indication of who you were
> communicating with.

.
very true.

> But enough off-topic. Those kind of e-mails should only be sent to
> people who specifically opt-in to receive them. That's the bottom line.

.
i agree.

one should always have choice of what pleasure one receives, or gives.
tho the mystery of yet to come can make pleasures greater.

also, i do like to see the change in your attitude. a good indication
of maturity.

i still believe moz gen would be a good place to continue because of the
additional input.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.