[CentOS] please block user

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 27 18:30:00 UTC 2015

On 08/27/15 13:07, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 8/27/2015 10:56 AM, g wrote:
>> we had a vary serious and meaningful intercourse that only someone of
>> a high amount of education and intelligence would have been able to
>> maintain.
>
> PLEASE tell me this whole post is tongue-in-cheek.

.
that is one place for a tongue. ;-)

look at the meaning of the word.

  https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/intercourse

it does not only mean coitus.

> nayways, none of this has ANYthing to do with CENTOS and really, is
> totally off topic for this list.

.
true. and i thank moderate for his understanding.

i have invited Alice to continue this on moz gen. how about you?

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.