[CentOS] semi-OT: rkhunter, fix "broken links"

Fri Aug 7 14:13:03 UTC 2015
John Horne <john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk>

On Fri, 2015-08-07 at 09:45 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Hi, folks,
>
>    rkhunter is reporting a broken link on one of our servers. This is
> quite reasonable, since it's on a drive whose controller card I have
> declared dead the other day. I've been googling, searching in the
> manpage, and I've done an rkhunter --propupd, but it still finds the
> broken link. Anyone know how to remove the link from the rkhunter
> d/b?

Take a look at the EXCLUDE_USER_FILEPROP_FILES_DIRS option in the
config file. Set it to the link pathname, then run propupd again.

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK