[CentOS] TLS for all CentOS websites but not for smtp?

Wed Aug 19 19:52:28 UTC 2015
Kai Bojens <kb at kbojens.de>

On 19-08-15 21:33:59, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

> My (personal) opinion is "if you want to secure/encrypt", use gpg.

That's right if you want to hide the content. But this leaves the metadata
of the communication clear to see for third parties. Using transport
encryption is the only way to at least make this very hard to collect.

JFTR: I am not concernded about this mailing list and the traffic. It's
just my opinion that we nowadays should use encryption and authentification
as much as possible and make this the default.