[CentOS] new laptop: DVD or Blu-ray

Fri Aug 21 08:28:53 UTC 2015
Chris Yereaztian <chris.yereaztian at gmail.com>

Sorin, authoring a movie usually refers to actually creating a disc (e.g.
DVD/Blu-Ray with chapter marks and what not). It's the step that comes
after you've shot and edited the movie, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_authoring. As far as I know K3B, Bombone
DVD and DeVede are capable of authoring DVDs. K3B (version dependent)
should even be able to create Blu-Ray discs so that they are playable on
standalone players.

Kind Regards
Chris