[CentOS] new laptop: DVD or Blu-ray

Fri Aug 21 17:52:44 UTC 2015
Chris Yereaztian <chris.yereaztian at gmail.com>

Ken, I'm sorry, I had no intention of fighting anyone. I was simply under
the impression that you might have actually referred to DVD authoring
(creation of the disc, chapters, burning etc,but I understand where you are
coming from. I completely agree that the terms interpretation completely
depends on the used context. I really did not have any intention of
stirring up something. I thought there might have been some confusion and I
might be able to help resolve the confusion. All is good now ^_^.

Wish everybody a nice weekend
Chris