[CentOS] [security] Thunderbird vulnerable to MITM

Sun Aug 23 14:25:29 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Sat, 2015-08-22 at 08:05 -0700, Alice Wonder wrote:

> Thunderbird has a MITM vulnerability with its otherwise rather groovy
> auto-configuration feature.

> https://librelamp.com/FooBird#security
>
> has what I think would be the easiest solution while keeping the
> ability to auto-configure stuff.

As for LibreSSL et al, perhaps you could mention all your concerns on
Fedora ? Its the place where, it often seems, everything in Centos
originates from.

You will benefit from your own mailing list/web forum. Your attitude and
concerns are not unique.

--
Best regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.