[CentOS] perl-Net-SCP on Centos 7

Mon Aug 24 19:21:31 UTC 2015
Gary Stainburn <gary at ringways.co.uk>

On Monday 24 August 2015 20:07:54 Robert Wolfe wrote:
> What are you using to build you mail server?  Ever considered giving
> iRedMail a try?  Installs everything you need to run a Linux based mail
> server completed with webmail and groupmail (using SOGo).

I have a reasonably complex EXIM / Postgresql / Dovecot configuration with
lots of bespoke configs. It provides features such as

* interacts with other geographically distributed mail servers to distribute
emails internally (usual stuff)
* photocopier scan-to-email reception -> OCR and database injection,
* email to fax/fax to email,
* distribution / announce lists
* Device Notification -> Helpdesk injection
* off-site message backup

To be able to complete this project in a timely manor I'm trying to reduce any
changes to a minimum, although having looked at the exim.conf and
dovecot.conf there has been quite a lot of changes.