[CentOS] Inappropriate Message From Reply to List

Tue Aug 25 21:40:14 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 8/25/2015 2:22 PM, James A. Peltier wrote:
> This is probably going to sound a bit crazy, but did anyone else receive an e-mail after replying the sed question from someone with inappropriate content from one Julie Anna?  I'm just wondering if it was only me.  It was in fact quoting the CentOS list with the appropriate subject that I applied to.

already been discussed, and I forwarded my copy complete with headers to
the list managers.    the spammer is using a different account to
harvest messages to reply to, and not spamming through the centos
servers, so its rather hard to identify them