[CentOS] please block user

Thu Aug 27 01:01:50 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 19:54 -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Happily unblocked their blocks of IP addresses (as they do not need
> this sort of pressure to hear out about the trouble with their customer).
> This message will inadvertedly serve as a test if what is said is done ;-)

I've blocked the spammer's host name (*.loverhearts.com) on my Exim.
Shouldn't your organisation, and others too, do the same or similar ?

Otherwise what is to stop subsequent receipts of junk sent from MX
*.loverhearts.com ?

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.