[CentOS] please block user

Thu Aug 27 17:12:47 UTC 2015
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 08/27/2015 08:58 AM, g wrote:

> On 08/27/15 09:31, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> <>
>
>> *sigh*
>> And they're probably sent by a script running on the PC of a fat,
>> 47 yr old guy living in a basement and making money this way....
>>
> .
> i seriously doubt it.
>
> several of the responses could not have been from a fat 47 yo guy.

Whoever he is, is using both valid SPF records and DKIM signatures,
they've figured out using those reduces spam score on some systems.

Most spam seems to come from a small group of spammers that operate out
of South Florida, why there I don't know.

But they aren't the under-achieving geek many imagine them to be. It's
serious business for them. Dirty business but serious.