[CentOS] please block user - OT, very

Thu Aug 27 18:36:48 UTC 2015

g wrote:
> On 08/27/15 13:07, John R Pierce wrote:
>> On 8/27/2015 10:56 AM, g wrote:
>>> we had a vary serious and meaningful intercourse that only someone of
>>> a high amount of education and intelligence would have been able to
>>> maintain.
>>
>> PLEASE tell me this whole post is tongue-in-cheek.
> that is one place for a tongue. ;-)
>
> look at the meaning of the word.
>
>   https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/intercourse
>
> it does not only mean coitus.
>
>> nayways, none of this has ANYthing to do with CENTOS and really, is
>> totally off topic for this list.
>>
> .
> true. and i thank moderate for his understanding.
>
> i have invited Alice to continue this on moz gen. how about you?

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, g, AND PLEASE TAKE IT OFFLIST. This
isn't even a discussion of Poettering and systemd, this is just *not* the
place for this kind of conversation.

I will note that people far more on topic have been banned, temporarily or
permanently, including me, for things deemed inappropriate.

Besides we all have other venues for such conversations.

Just stop. Resist the temptation to get in the last word.

        mark