[CentOS] please block user

Sat Aug 29 17:38:09 UTC 2015
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

On 08/29/15 12:04, James B. Byrne wrote:
> In consequence of this thread I went looking for a probe script that
> would send individualized email messages to each subscriber of a
> mailman list and found none.  Does such a thing in fact exist?
>
> It seems to me that this would be an invaluable tool in tracking down
> which subscriber is the bot-bait.

.
it seems to me that you could have used a new "Subject:" line
instead of using what you did.

to increase possible amount of replies/answers, you should repost with
a different "Subject:" line as what you chose may well be filtered by
list readers.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.