[CentOS] 7.2 kernel panic on boot

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Sat Dec 5 19:15:13 UTC 2015

I always admire Johnny's prose, passion for Centos and his calm approach
to everything.

He is right. We are stuck with the numbering system.

On Sat, 2015-12-05 at 12:46 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> The bottom line is, our numbering system works for us to be able to do
> all those things.
>
> This is much more complicated than just a name on an ISO and I don't
> think that we really need to discuss it at every singe CentOS-7 point
> release for the next 8 years.

Once thing is for certain, Centos has expanded significantly and now
offers an increasing variety of exciting/interesting computer solutions.

Centos on Android tablets would be really nice.

Happy Christmas everyone and a successful and prosperous New Year

--

Paul.
England, EU.