[CentOS] Version numbering vis a vis CentOS and RHEL

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Dec 7 16:12:43 UTC 2015

On 07/12/15 15:52, John Hodrien wrote:

> To me, I'm not sure I get any issues or advantages from the new scheme,
> but I
> can't say it bothers me greatly.

This is the thing that bothers me most - that folks dont have a good
grasp on what / why the numbering is working like this.

We are still a small team, and all efforts are flat out on getting the
iso media and images done, out of the door - but as soon as I have this
done, I'll look at hosting some google hangouts, irc sessions and maybe
a longer email thread as well to lay out the numbering proposition.

--
Karanbir Singh