[CentOS] CentOS 6, bareos, kerberos?

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Wed Dec 9 14:22:29 UTC 2015

After upgradeding to bareos 15.2, which also has a web ui, thereby making
it usable (since the command line tool, bconsole, does not have a paging
mechanism, and its sytax for choosing files to restore is, let us say,
arcane), I've got another question: is *anyone* using bareos with
kerberos? I see that they have in alpha(?) tls support, which isn't a
great idea, given the recent vulnerabilities.... If you've figured out how
to use kerberos, rather than hard-coding a password in the console
configuration, I'd love to hear it.

          mark