[CentOS] wifi on servers and fedora [was Re: 7.2 kernel panic on boot]

Leroy Tennison leroy at datavoiceint.com
Thu Dec 10 23:24:43 UTC 2015

The device I encountered it on had 10 NICS, at installation 6 of them got the new naming convention and four of them got the eth convention.  I guess my question is "what's wrong with using the MAC address?"  Yes, I know some things don't have MAC addresses, let the exceptional situation be the exception.