[CentOS] "installation source" specification for netinstall

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:28:23 UTC 2015

On 12/15/2015 12:29 PM, ken wrote:
> But that configuration page probes, then it says, "Error setting up
> base repository".

I'm not sure why that wouldn't work.  I'm pretty sure you need to use a
repository whose version matches the ISO, but that should be the case
unless you got the netinstall ISO before 7.2 was released.

Maybe pick a specific mirror, such as
http://mirror.sfo12.us.leaseweb.net/centos/7/os/x86_64/
(https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/)

Any URL where you see a "repodata" directory (assuming the correct arch
and release) should work as an additional repository (for EPEL and others).