[CentOS] google chrome future / centos 7

Alice Wonder alice at domblogger.net
Thu Dec 17 20:45:52 UTC 2015

Ouch I don't know. Awhile back I was successfully running midori on
CentOS but I stopped because it was a PITA to keep porting Fedora spec
files to CentOS to get it to work, as Fedora diverged more and more.

Maybe there should be a SIG or whatever to maintain webkit browsers for
CentOS for those who don't like FireFox.