[CentOS] /bin/nmcli and connection names

Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:09:19 UTC 2015

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Earl A Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just did a clean install and I don't see 'System' under the name:

​Hi Earl,

But it does appear significantly different than the names you shared
earlier, perhaps there are too many variables.

In my case, using the same kickstart file and Vagrantfile I can reproduce
the difference in my original message simply by varying whether I use a 7.1
or 7.2​ ISO.  I'm going to try and re-create this with an Upstream ISO and
get someone in my org to open a bug report.

​Thanks,
Eugene​