[CentOS] Re: Network services start before network is up since migrating to 7.2

Yamaban foerster at lisas.de
Tue Dec 22 22:20:24 UTC 2015

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 22:27, m.roth at ... wrote:
> Yamaban wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:29, James Hogarth wrote:
>>> On 22 December 2015 at 10:33, Sylvain CANOINE wrote

Sorry, but lookup was Avahi really is before posting anything else on this:
Start-point: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avahi_%28software%29

Avahi is NOT about addresses of a box, its about services (e.g. ssh, http,
ftp) running on this box, and announceing them via answering a broadcast.

What you have done is exactly what we others are exposing here as
uninformed and and ignorant by those in charge.

Do you really want to show yourself here in that light? - Just asking.

  - Yamaban