[CentOS] routing with 2 public ips

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Dec 29 15:18:49 UTC 2015

On 28/12/2015 22:47, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> Can you explain what you mean?  Not only am I not assuming that, I can
> hardly conceive of any situation in which a host will receive traffic
> for its own gateway.

... Basic 1:1 NAT ... you have two gateways while you have two ip
addresses or one on the interface.
Just to illustrate the issue: AWS instance with two interfaces which
have two ip addresses NATTED to them by AWS front tier using some kind
of virtual gateway.

Eliezer

* Now I am sure that you didn't understood the situation\network as I am!