[CentOS] Systemd and systemd-sysv-generator

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Tue Dec 29 18:24:47 UTC 2015

> The particular software in question is LSI MegaRaid SNMP daemon.
> I retrieved the latest version from LSI's site which was provided for EL7.

While I don't have the answer to your specific question, LSI does does
not advertise support for the latest point release and using their current
version faults for me after upgrading a host.

You say "not functioning properly" but what issues are seeing specifically?
Possibly "MegaRAID SNMP AGENT: Error in getting Shared Memory(lsi_mrdsnmpmain)"
when starting?

I have seen that each time a release of their software is used past a
version they state support for...

jlc