[CentOS] tsocks or equivalent for CentOS 7

Tue Dec 8 22:56:12 UTC 2015
Leroy Tennison <leroy at datavoiceint.com>

Does such exist? I looked for dante and couldn't find that. I found and tried using a version from CentOS 6 but it didn't work. If anyone can point me to an rpm (or set of same) I would most certainly appreciate it. Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice | This email and any included attachments may be privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized.  If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.