[CentOS] CentOS-7.2 USB stick problem

Mon Dec 21 15:02:39 UTC 2015
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

I've installed CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveKDE-1503.iso
and CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveKDE-1511.iso
on two USB sticks.
The first boots up in 90 seconds,
but the second takes almost 7 minutes.
(I'm talking about the time until my laptop becomes usable.)

After 5 minutes a small window comes up saying
it cannot save bookmarks because it does not have permission
in the required directory.
I assume the delay is a timeout, perhaps due to SELinux?

Once it has started up it seems to run properly.

I wondered if anyone else has encountered this?
I'll try installing the minimal version of CentOS-7.2
on the USB stick and see if that is better.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net