[CentOS] CentOS 7.2 installer missing virt-what

Wed Dec 23 19:55:35 UTC 2015
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>

In previous CentOS releases, virt-what was included in the install
image.  This made it easy for me to spin a custom ISO with my package
set and a kickstart that would add open-vm-tools or ovirt-guest-agent as
appropriate (when installing the respective guest environments).

I updated my ISO to 7.2, and virt-what is nowhere to be found.  I assume
this is copied from RHEL; anybody know any explanation?

For now, I'm falling back to matching strings in
/sys/class/dmi/id/product_name.  Is there some better way to determine
what (if any) virtual environment the installer is running under?

--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>