[CentOS] Folding At Home

Thu Dec 31 04:03:50 UTC 2015
Mark LaPierre <marklapier at gmail.com>

Hey Y'all,

I have the Stanford University Folding At Home project running on three
of my machines.  I had them all set up so that I could control them all
from my main machine, 192.168.15.101, but some time ago something
changed so that I can no longer connect to the FAH clients on the other
two machines.  I figured it wasn't really important so I would look into
it later.  Well time has passed and my Christmas break is almost passed
too to I guess this is the time to figure it out.

I can still SSH onto both machines.  I can ping both machines.

When I open the FAH Control on my machine connection to clients running
on 192.168.15.105 and 192.168.15.107 fails.

I'm assuming that there would be an entry in a log on those two machines
detailing the failed connection attempt.

What log file should I be looking at?

--
    _
   °v°