[CentOS] wifi on servers and fedora [was Re: 7.2 kernel panic on boot]

Wed Dec 9 17:36:58 UTC 2015
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 11:45:55AM -0500, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> I'm sure it's *far* too much work for, say, the fedora development team to
> put out once a quarter a notice to upstream, and maybe CentOS, Scientific
> Linux, and whatever other main user groups to inform them of major
> changes, and see the feedback....

I'm not sure what you mean by "to upstream".

But overall, why do you think I'm here suggesting that CentOS users
follow Fedora development?

And, if following the actual development cycle is too hard, we actually
do produce something else that's designed for exactly what you're
asking: the actual Fedora OS releases.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>