[CentOS] USB devices - libgphoto2 - PTP - hplip

Thu Dec 10 10:11:16 UTC 2015
Michael H <michael at wemoto.com>

On 10/12/15 10:02, Leon Fauster wrote:
> Am 10.12.2015 um 09:37 schrieb Michael H <michael at wemoto.com>:
>>
>> I'm trying to disable USB storage devices in Centos7.1.1503.
>
> on EL6 we use:
>
> # cat /etc/modprobe.d/usb-disabled.conf
> install	usb-storage	/bin/true
>
> # depmod -a
I've achieved disabling USB devices and then allowing specific vendors /
products using UDEV rules.

How can I disable PTP automounting without removing the libgphoto2 package?

We are allowing a specific set of usb devices to be used in the company,
one of the things we want to block is any kind of file transfer between
mobile devices and our systems. Unfortunately it's not just a complete
block on devices.