[CentOS] libreoffice 4.4 or 5 in CentOS 6

Mon Dec 14 21:02:20 UTC 2015
Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com>

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:43:54 +0100
Patrick Bervoets wrote:

> I need the ability to make signed PDFs in LibreOffice, so I tried LO 5 and LO
> 4.4 rpms from LO.org but they are useless (menu and toolbar are black).
> Anyone been able to use a higher version of LO?

This won't help you much on Centos 6, but I use Libreoffice 5.0.3.2 on Centos 7 and it works fine.  I just checked and the "Digital Signatures" tab exists and appears to be active on the PDF Export menu option, though I've not actually tried to use it myself.

Does Libreoffice 5 not work on Centos 6?  I've never tried that, either.