[CentOS] boot thumbdrive with CentOS 7 ISO???

Mon Dec 14 22:27:13 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 12/14/2015 2:16 PM, ken wrote:
> On 12/14/2015 05:08 PM, Frank Cox wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:03:26 -0500
>> ken wrote:
>>
>>> Any suggestions as to what to do here?
>>
>> I guess you still haven't tried booting the Live image?
>
> How?  I downloaded two (larger) of the three Centos 7 ISOs I could
> find... the only ones I could find.  (I listed on names of the ISOs in
> my first post to this thread.)

I don't know where you're finding these, but here's an official mirror
of all of the latest C7 ISO's
http://mirrors.mit.edu/centos/7/isos/x86_64/

the 7.1.1503 files are here,
http://mirrors.mit.edu/centos/7.1.1503/isos/x86_64/

I usually use -Minimal-  and use yum to install additional components as
needed.