[CentOS] Upgrade security relevant packages

Tue Dec 15 13:07:13 UTC 2015
Bill Howe <howe.bill at gmail.com>

Chris,

I recommend you look into:

   - Spacewalk: Centralized system management utility (
   http://spacewalk.redhat.com/)
   - Errata update tool:
   https://github.com/mike-wendt/spacewalk-centos-errata
      - CentOS repos do not include the errata information in the repo
      itself (EPEL does include errata info in its repos), so others
have created
      external tools that pull errata off of the mailing lists.

Combined, they would allow you to have a local mirror of the CentOS repos
and push/pull only the packages you want to install.

Bill