[CentOS] [SOLVED... prolly] Re: "installation source" specification for netinstall

Thu Dec 17 17:59:37 UTC 2015
ken <gebser at mousecar.com>

On 12/17/2015 10:21 AM, Fred Smith wrote:
> During installation CTRL-ALT-F2, I believe, wikll give you a console
> at which you can verify the networking configuration. To be honest,
> I can never remember which of the screens accessible by ctrl-alt-fX is
> the right one, but I think it's f2, and its not hard to tell by
> trying f2, f3, etc.

Okay, so that's why I saw that chick with all that text tattooed on her
thigh.  Hmmm.

Seriously, that would be a good little piece of documentation they could
put on the GUI... also how to return from the console back to the GUI.

Too late, but thanks for the info anyway.