[CentOS] google chrome future / centos 7

Thu Dec 17 21:10:21 UTC 2015
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

Nevermind, it wasn't an extensions issue.

The issue looks to be related to the spec file thinking I was running
Fedora < 19

Given fedora < 19 is EOL removing those conditionals may fix it.

Oh and sorry for the top posting, is there a way in Thunderbird for
CentOS to change that default?