[CentOS] CentOS-7 Security Updates

Fri Dec 18 13:09:06 UTC 2015

On 18/12/15 09:34, Дмитрий Тесёлкин wrote:

> This makes me think that there will be no security updates for 1503 and the
> only way to get them is to upgrade to 1511, but I'd like to find any proof.
> Unfortunately, there is nothing about this in Release Notes :(

Thats right, there are no point release updates, you will also notice
that older deprecated content will be removed from mirror.centos.org in
a few weeks time.

The way to work around surprises in large installation is to enable the
CR/ repos on a select few testing machines - this will give you access,
ahead of main release, to the content for the main release. Any update
that is going to take more than a few days to get out, is released via
CR/ repos first. Also, finding and reporting bugs during this process
helps get rectification in before it becomes the default for the entire
user base.

Having said this, what exactly is the issue you are facing ?

--
Karanbir Singh