[CentOS] Network services start before network is up since migrating to 7.2

Tue Dec 22 21:27:18 UTC 2015

Yamaban wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:29, James Hogarth wrote:
>> On 22 December 2015 at 10:33, Sylvain CANOINE wrote

I beg your pardon. What *possible* reason is there for a server,
hardwired, to "announce" itself to anything, other than DHCP? Everywhere
I've worked, and what I know, is that servers are assigned IP addresses,
they don't just take whatever's offered, willy-nilly. And if they do... I
do *not* want to work there. That's not only unprofessional, it's an
insane security risk. Suppose someone puts their laptop on the intranet,
and has *it* running a DHCP server?

         mark