[CentOS] Centos-7.2 LiveKDE does not work properly

Wed Dec 23 14:40:34 UTC 2015
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 12/22/2015 08:28 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveKDE-1511.iso installed on a USB stick
> does not work properly - it takes over 6 minutes to boot.
> Who can I report this to?

We will have another available as a rolling build, likely around January
7th (to 10th).  It is possible that the issue is specific to your hardware.

I verified all the Live ISOs actually work and boot .. I did not
specifically look at time, but I'll try to verify this specific ISO
again.  I am not near my testing network until after the new year
though, so I might not be able to download the ISO and test from where I
am now.