[CentOS] Starting stunnel on boot with CentOS7

Wed Dec 23 15:21:16 UTC 2015
Leroy Tennison <leroy at datavoiceint.com>

Thank you for your reply.  I must be "the king of weird":

rpm -qa | grep stunnel returns stunnel-4.56-4.el7.x86_64

rpm -ql stunnel returns (nothing in /etc/ststemd, of course, it could be a script)

/etc/stunnel
/usr/bin/stunnel
/usr/lib64/stunnel
/usr/lib64/stunnel/libstunnel.so
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/BUGS
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/COPYING
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/COPYRIGHT.GPL
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/CREDITS
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/Certificate-Creation
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/ChangeLog
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/PORTS
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/README
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/TODO
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/VNC_StunnelHOWTO.html
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/faq.stunnel-2.html
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/pop3-redirect.xinetd
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/sfinger.xinetd
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/stunnel-pop3s-client.conf
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/stunnel-sfinger.conf
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/stunnel.conf-sample
/usr/share/doc/stunnel-4.56/tworzenie_certyfikatow.html
/usr/share/man/fr/man8/stunnel.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/stunnel.8.gz
/usr/share/man/pl/man8/stunnel.8.gz

rpm -q --scripts stunnel returns nothing, I haven't ever used this before so I may have done it wrong.

Anyway, there is no /etc/systemd/system/stunnel.service on the system.

This isn't the first time I've encountered anomalous behavior so I guess I'm just "lucky".  I have no idea which repo I pulled it from but I'm not using exotic ones.