[CentOS] routing with 2 public ips

Wed Dec 30 08:15:37 UTC 2015
Александр Кириллов <nevis2us at infoline.su>

> I'm struggling to understand what you meant when you said that the
> destination is the gateway.  If you just mean that the traffic is
> NATed, then again, I was not assuming that in any of my explanations.

I said that, assuming the host with 2 public ips mentioned in the OP
could be the gateway for a lan as I suspect routing based on source
address that you suggested will not work for transit traffic. There's a
routeback option in shorewall which probably does what the OP wants but
I have no idea how to achieve this with firewalld or iptables.