[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Mon Feb 9 23:23:41 UTC 2015
Kahlil Hodgson <kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au>

On 10 February 2015 at 10:15, PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please allow me to make sure I am perceiving this correctly,
> reports of errors found in RedHat documentation are to be reported
> against the Fedora Documentation product type in the RedHat bugzilla?
> and
> reports of errors found in Fedora documentation are, also, to be
> reported against the Fedora Documentation product type in the RedHat
> bugzilla?

I don't know officially, but I'm making a guess that, since the two
documents are clearly related and have the same authors, if you see
the same error in the Fedora document and you report it, it will
probably get fixed in both.  The Fedora document explicitly solicits
bug reports, but I don't see the same in the RedHat one.  Worth a shot
don't you think?  Maybe submit a small bug report and see what the
response is like?