[CentOS] Easy way to strip down CentOS?

Thu Feb 26 14:53:15 UTC 2015
David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com>

Ok, I understand, now. I just leave multiple desktops in place and switch
between them as I want. But perhaps you have reasons to do it as you do. That is
one thing I really appreciate about Linux, the fact that there are many, many
ways to accomplish almost everything and that what is right and works for me may
not be what works best for you.

Your scripting style is irrelevant so long as it gets the job done for you. And
one tenet the Unix/Linux Philosophy is, "automate everything," which is what you
have done.