[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Tue Feb 3 02:46:51 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 18:34 -0800, PatrickD Garvey wrote:

> OK, folks. You're doing a great job of describing the current milieu
> with a rough description of some best practices.
>
> Now how about some specific sources you personally used to learn your
> craft that we can use likewise?

Taught myself (as usual). Used Google to find helpful advice from
countless other people. Taught myself PHP to do the coding. Use BASH to
perform repeated routines.

Will publish my Exim configuration and associated routines (including
the anti-spammer checks etc.) on one of my web sites. And my EXIM
changes to Logwatch.

Will add my Apache error routines, support files and reporting routines
too.

How much do you currently know ?

--
Regards,