[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Tue Feb 3 02:53:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 18:41 -0800, John R Pierce wrote:

> An Asus RT-whatever is a home internet gateway, not a proper firewall
> router, and it has no provision for a proper DMZ as it doesn't have a
> port for it.   This has *nothing* to do with wifi.

The Asus I use for development work is more than a mere 'home only'
thing. It is used in small offices and caters for multiple external IP
addresses. It has wifi that separates visitor traffic from the LAN it
controls.

However I have no wish and no need to play about using DMZs because for
the development work I do, I don't need a DMZ or anything resembling a
DMZ.

--
Regards,

Paul.