[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Tue Feb 3 03:09:31 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 18:58 -0800, PatrickD Garvey wrote:

> OK, what were the key words you used as search terms?

That always depends on what I am trying to do. I start with a
problem/project then I research the subject. Its a bit like learning the
law.

> I'm sure that would be helpful, especially if others do likewise so we
> may compare and contrast what was done.

My reservation is could a spammer/hacker then use that information to
circumvent those anti-spamming/anti-hacking routines ?

> > How much do you currently know ?
>
> Enough to know I have a lot to learn.

I have lots to learn too. Linux is vast. My time is finite.

Your answer is a bit like the Irish man who said "If I was going to
xxxxxx I would not be starting from here."

Goodnight.

--
Regards,

Paul.