[CentOS] user nobody can't access file

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:39:31 UTC 2015

try "sudo php /var/www/qa/launchpadnew/site/ftp_check.php" and "sudo
/var/www/qa/launchpadnew/site/ftp_check.php"

You're giving the user the ability to run
/var/www/qa/launchpadnew/site/ftp_check.php
 but not necessarily php.  Your script might not need it, so try it each
way.  And, since you're using sudo, you need to call "sudo" before the
command.