[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Wed Feb 4 22:56:30 UTC 2015

I just had a peek at the anaconda source for Fedora 21.  Apparently
you can waive the password strength tests (and the non-ASCII tests) by
simply clicking "Done" twice.

    def _checkPasswordASCII(self, inputcheck):
        """Set an error message if the password contains non-ASCII characters.

           Like the password strength check, this check can be bypassed by
           pressing Done twice.
        """

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925